We supply a range of general farm equipment suitable for farm contractors as well as dairy and livestock farmers. Follow the links below to find out about products that can help improve efficiency on the farm, improve animal welfare and enhance profitability.
We offer a choice of two cow brushes from GEA – the E-brush and the M-brush. Both include the following features:
- Long and short bristles maximise brushing efficiency
- Bristles made of wear-resistant nylon to improve the longevity of the brush
- Automatically reversed startup direction maximises brush life
- The plastic shaft that holds the brush will break when overloaded to prevent damage to the brush and cow
- Safety further ensured through guards for the motor and gear box and insulation to all components
- Robust gear box, galvanised main frame and shock absorbers
- Optional clamps and fasteners enable clamping onto cubicle frames as well as wall-mounting.
Compact pendulum style enables easy integration into most livestock buildings
Angled construction allows cows to groom their sides and flanks as well as their backs
As well as supply and fitting, we can advise you regarding the type of brush(es) that will suit your building and stock, and the best position for installation.
We offer both Norbco and Royal De Boer cubicles. Our most popular types of cubicles are:
Norbco Megabend cubicle
- Comfortable stall design
- Unobstructed lunge space
- Various mounting options
- Available in various neck rail heights and stall lengths to suit heifers up to large mature cows
- Suitable for use with any type of bedding material
- Durable construction – strong high-tensile 2 3/8” OD 10 gauge pre-galvanized tubing
- Easy to install.
- High occupancy rates
- Spacious design
- Comfort and safety
- Excellent forward lunge room
- Sideways lunge room
- Unique 38º angle provides simultaneous adjustment for both height and length
- Optimal neck rail position
- Free space over lower rail
- Made from 60mm galvanised steel
- Easy installation
- Flexible and easy adjustment
- Ideal for sand beds with variable surface height
- Compatible with most systems
- Excellent value for money
- Kingshay – developed, tested and proven
- Rail- or floor-mounted options
- Available in a range of sizes.
We can supply you with a range of Houle, Norbco and Royal De Boer slurry scrapers.
Automatic slurry scraper – cable
- Available for passageway lengths of up to 180m.
- Easy-to-use, simple to program control panels for 24-hour usage save labour.
- High level of cow comfort due to quietness of the machine and clean, dry operation.
- Obstacle detection ensures maximum safety for the cow.
- Suitable for installation in new as well as existing passageways of different widths.
- On rubber floors, urethane blades give smooth operation and optimal cleaning.
- Steel blades fitted in passageways with concrete floors ensure a long lifespan even when used for sand-laden manure.
- V shaped scraper directing the manure towards the middle of the scraper.
- Wheel at the rear of the scraper to push the material inside the tube. Keeping the 2″ (51 mm) deep groove free from any obstruction.
- This design promotes manure collection by underground tube rather than by the alley.
- The stainless steel paddle flips up on the return stroke in order to clear the channel bottom and avoid bringing material back.
- Built with heavy-duty steel for a long life span.
- Installed with steel cable only.
- Tube installation with provided concrete forms.