Whether you are looking to completely replace your milking parlour to fulfil a new long-term strategy, or extend/update your existing milking equipment, Pennine Farm Services can help you plan your project, advise on and obtain the right equipment to help you to achieve your objectives, and install it to the highest standard. For those looking for fully automated milking, we also supply, install and maintain the MIone robotic milking system.
Milking parlours to suit every need
We have experience in installing and servicing all types of milking parlours on wide range of farms. We can help you find a parlour to suit your needs and once this is decided and the order placed, we can provide the necessary plans for your builder with all the required specifications, measurements and services.
Once the building work is complete, we will ensure that the installation proceeds as smoothly as possible. We will keep you fully informed of progress, and let you know which of our ParlourSafe accredited engineers will be working on your milking parlour. We will try not to disturb the working day on the farm, but where this can’t be avoided we will liaise with you to keep the disruption to a minimum.
Once finished the new milking equipment will be tested to BS ISO 6690:2007, which is the current standard for milking installations in the UK. We show you how the new equipment works and will make sure you are completely familiar with it before we leave. We will also give you a full set of the operating manuals and wiring and instrumentation diagrams, along with the new milking parlour warranty schedule, which will be fully explained.
50º herringbone parlour
- Short distances for the operator and animals to walk
- High throughput due to wide cow standing area
- Free-standing stalling provides an ergonomic workplace, easy cleaning and a better view
- Safety and functionality assured by the use of tried and tested structural components
- Long service life achieved by high quality materials
- Low construction costs
- Animals always ready for milking because they are more relaxed
EuroClass 800 with swingover
50º herringbone parlour with one unit/two stalls
Tried and tested EuroClass 800 milking parlour stalling
Short walking distances for operator and animal
Ergonomic workstation, easy cleaning
Appreciable assistance due to operator convenience
Significant time savings and accordingly a higher throughput rate
Gentle udder milking and healthy animals due to low vacuum
Lower investment costs
Side-by-side rapid exit parlour
- Smooth and stress-free milking process with short walking distances
- Sufficient space for any breed of cow
- Easy milking parlour operation
- Optimum, individual positioning of the animals
- High level of protection for the cows and operator provided by rugged construction of the stalling
- Rapid exit for high throughput performance
- Individual indexing system
- MultiLine-Design protects equipment and provides easy cleaning
- Low maintenance due to high-quality components
Side-by-side external rotary milking parlour
- Closed cabinet for the protection of all the milking components
- SpeedControl or optional retention arm for second round
- Animal-friendly designed stalling with generous standing areas
- Surface-sealed, slip-free concrete platform with secure footing
- Robust running gear
- Optional in-parlour feeding
- Optional stainless steel cladding above or below the platform
- Relaxed animal traffic and maximum throughput performance at the same time
- Low maintenance equipment for high running and long life
A roof mounted herringbone system which is easy to install due to its modular approach. Available with a swing arm or midline.
- 6-60 Clusters
- Feed options available (straight rails)
- Adjustable breast rail and entry rails
- Seamless integration with the iSOLATOR exit gates
- Available with standard cow spacing of 660mm, 700mm and 760mm with custom sizes available on request
- 8 – 50 Clusters
- 1 – 2 Operators
- 40 – 429 cows / hour
- Suitable for herd sizes between 100 – 400 cows
A new generation in swing over milking technology. Superior cluster alignment ensures a clean and even milking of the cow. The specially designed and developed iNTELARM (IA) guides the cluster from side to side and the removal of standard droppers opens up the pit and working area for operators.
- 8 – 50 Clusters
- 1 – 2 Operators
- 40 – 429 cows / hr
- Suitable for herd sizes between 150 – 400 cows
The iFLOW double beam platform is built onto a raised plinth which the milking machine is mounted under.
- 28 – 100 Clusters
- Long operating hours
- 1 – 4 Operators
- 168 – 857 cows/hr
- Suitable for herd sizes of more than 400 cows
A fast and highly efficient low-line rotary milking system. Milk is transferred gently from the cow to the receiver before being filtered, cooled and stored in the bulk tank.
Find out more on the GEA website