We are an Associate Member of the Milking Equipment Association, and our engineers are at various stages of gaining accreditation under the new ParlourSafe Scheme.
ParlourSafe is needed to ensure…
- Farmers have quality qualified technicians working on their milking machines where raw milk is in direct contact with the machine
- Farmers can have confidence that they are receiving a high level of expertise in design, installation, maintenance servicing and repair
- The industry attracts new young engineers and technicians with the prospect of a full career
- The highest quality milk is harvested
- Animal Health issues are minimised.